“Enjoy the ride through the process of improving your development workflow.”
– Addy Osmani, Google
Table of Contents
I Build Processes
- 1 Introduction to Build First
- 2 Composing Build Tasks and Flows
- 3 Mastering Environments and the Development Workflow
- 4 Release, Deployment, and MonitoringFree!
II Managing Complexity
- 5 Embracing Modularity and Dependency ManagementFree!
- 7 Leveraging Model-View-Controller
- 9 REST API Design and Layered Service Architectures
- A Modules in Node.js
- B Introduction to Grunt
- C Picking Your Build Tool
Praise For This Book
Definitely worth having. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ https://t.co/81LkEHULpV— Chris Williams (@amboy00) July 13, 2015
There are tons of freely available code samples on the GitHub repository. There’s over 90 code samples that range from the basics such as creating an automated Lint task, to more advanced tasks such as deploying to Amazon Web Services or inlining critical CSS to improve perceived performance.
The book can be purchased directly through Manning or on Amazon.